Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sampler update for Bay Area Sampler Guild





Here's a quick little update.
I didn't take the time to pull out the ironing board and heat up the iron, because I just wanted to snap a quick pic and post.
I really haven't spent much time on this lately.
I did take a wonderful trip (stitching in the back seat--3600 miles--and I took Dramamine so I wouldn't get nauseous--I planned stitching and stitching and stitching!) so I did get a bit done on it.

Anyway, that's what I have so far

7 comments:

Annette-California said...

WOW! Seeing your amazing progress is Magical! You were able to get so much done. It looks gorgeous Narita! And stitching in a car at that! You sure made great use of all the time spent in a long car ride:) Love your top heading you selected.
love Annette

Vickie said...

Fantastic! It is really coming along.

Chris said...

This is gorgeous! You are closing in on a finish😊 I hope that you went somewhere fun and saw some amazing things!

Dani - tkdchick said...

It still looks great!

hbksloss said...

It is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh is is just so beautiful!!!! You do amazing work!!!!!!!

Julie said...

WOW ... that is beautiful.
Hopped over in the blog hop ...