Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Friday, March 14, 2014

Medieval Town Framed



I'm so excited to have Medieval Town all framed and on the wall in the living room!
Much better than on a wrapping paper roll, hidden away in the corner (where it was "lost" for a full year, hiding there)

The frame I chose for this one, I just love it to pieces!
So much so that I am going to add another picture below this one so you, too can get the full effect.
I think the frame looks very "Tudor-like" and I love how it looks with the roofs and all the other things going on.

I was so excited the day I came home after choosing what I wanted for which picture.

Just you wait...

I have several others I shall be posting soon!

I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




10 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh that is wonderful! Have fun enjoying it now.

Kate said...

so gorgeous!!! excellent choice!

Annette-California said...

Spectacular!!! Great frame choice!
love Annette

demeter83 said...

Oh wow, the frame matches beautifully!

valerie said...

Great framing Narita!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The frame is perfect for this gorgeous design. It will look beautiful on your wall.

Stitching Noni said...

It looks gorgeous all framed up. Love the frame :)

Andie said...

This is so beautiful! I bet you loved stitching it! :D

Andie said...

This is so beautiful! I bet you loved stitching it! :D

Andie said...

This is so beautiful! I bet you loved stitching it! :D