The red beads were pretty, but had to go. There just wasn't enough red in the outer border of the design to balance them. I took them out and have them almost all replaced now with the blue ones. I used three of them and just scattered them, choosing the shade as I went. I ordered more of the Delica 864's and now am just going to wait for them to arrive. Looks like there are plenty of the other colors.
LOL I changed my mind.
The Holly berries were a bit too much. Now that I have them all in, I don't like them. Not enough red elsewhere to balance them. So tonight I shall remove them and make them into BLUEBERRIES. lol
YAY! My bead order came!!!! I wanted to change the beads so they would all be the same color. I think to myself: HOLLY BERRIES! I stitched one side's on last night. I also changed the center with a different bead. That will be another picture, another day...
I decided not to do the set of 3 Jessica stitches for the center of each (of 4) gardens. Instead I added a pretty crystal. I love crystals...
I'm going to make a couple more changes and am now waiting for my bead order to arrive.
Silly me had been waiting for a week before I realized I hadn't clicked that final button and that order never was going to arrive! lol
I've finished ALL the stitching on Herbularius!!
I've been so busy, only concentrating on that that I've hardly had my computer on at all! (it can be so distracting and such a time sink)
I'm just starting on adding the beads now.
I'm noticing the red beads seem a bit dark, versus brightish. So I ordered a couple of different shades. I'm planning to make a couple little changes with them. We'll see how they look when they get here.
In the meantime, heres a snap of the very center (minus the very center) haha