Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Thursday, August 23, 2012

well...

LOL I changed my mind. The Holly berries were a bit too much. Now that I have them all in, I don't like them. Not enough red elsewhere to balance them. So tonight I shall remove them and make them into BLUEBERRIES. lol

3 comments:

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Oh dear! Hope it's not too much trouble to replace. I enlarged your picture to look at the beads and your stitching is wonderful. Thank you for your visit to my long-neglected blog and for your hint about Firefox. If I have more hassle I'll give it a try.Irene xxx

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Oh NO! I hate frogging and that looks like an awful lot you've gotta do. Can't wait to see the before and after pic!

Belinda said...

Thats a shame - when I first saw your pic, I thought what a brilliant idea and I really liked the red, so I wait to see what the blue looks like. I'm way back on Part 2, which is where those beads are, so I'm interested to see what your final decision is.