Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Just Nan






I finished!
And, if you can tell, I added lots of sparkle! lol
I think what I'm going to do now is figure out how to make it into a little purse thing.
I purchased the Just Nan Mermaid chart, Under the Sea or something like that...Siren? I forget (its in the other room...) and I want to take parts of it and make it work. Like...the mermaids could be the flap...

We'll see!
Oh I know... I could add a screen shot. lol




There we go

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Woo hoo! So pretty!