Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Wednesday, July 1, 2015

WIPocalypce Eleanor update






Happy July Full Moon!
As you can see, I've done a bit of stitching on this queen  :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Narita I just love to see the work you do on this beautiful lady!!!!!!!

Annie said...

She's stunning! You do beautiful work!

Kaelyn Angelfoot said...

So pretty, coming along very nicely!

sew.darn.quilt said...

This is a breathtaking piece! Absolutely gorgeous ")

Dani - tkdchick said...

OMG stunning!!!!