Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Friday, July 27, 2012

Medieval Town, all finished

I finished all the beading on Medieval Town. The large picture doesn't show how pretty it is, so I'll attach a couple of close ups. I just love it.
Now I just need to pick out a fancy frame. I'm thinking a gold one...

13 comments:

Ineke said...

Congratulations on this beautiful finish!

Anne said...

Absolutely stunning!! Love the close up photos! Congratulations!!

valerie said...

Beautiful finish Narita! You've been busy stitching. =)

Terri said...

Wow! it's gorgeous! Congrats on the finish!

twinpeakprimitives said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
twinpeakprimitives said...

Dear Narita,

It is one of the most remarkable works I've ever seen! Fantastic!

I do congratulate you on the great finish!!!

Greetings from Istanbul

PS: I have been so busy since last Tuesday and I shall reply your mail tomorrow morning!

Annette-California said...

Absolutely Breath taking. So Gorgeous. I'm glad you took upclose photos of the beading because I couldn't see them. OH WOW Congratulations this was a large project.
love Annette

Chris said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish!!

Kaisievic said...

This is so stunning! You have done a wonderful job. What a happy dance you must have had. Another one for my wish list.

Giovanna said...

A beautiful achievement - congratulations!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance!
I love the close-ups of these designs. There is just so much detail in the stitching.

Karen said...

WooHoo on a beautiful finish!!!!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Wow! Spectacular finish.