Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Sunday, July 1, 2012

Medieval Town...beading!!!!

I worked on putting beads on Medival Town yesterday! Its been years since I worked on this gorgeous design. Do you know I actually lost it for a year?! I looked everywhere. Finally I found it in the crook of the wall near my large antique cabinet, leaning up in the back where I never look. I literally started crying when I found it. lol Looks like I will need to order some of the pink beads, I'm going to be short like 30 beads. sigh. I remembered yesterday that I had kitted that up myself and didn't buy the bead kit because I had beads left from other Chatelaines. Just not enough, apparently. I also now am waiting for the crystal cubes to arrive. So close to being DONE DONE. YAY!!!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooh, its gorgeous!!!! Beautiful work!!

Giovanna said...

It's beautiful! I remember when I was beading this how those rows of flowers just popped into life - enjoy!

Anne said...

It's stunning! I love this piece and the beading makes it pop!!

Veronica said...

Absolutely gorgeous. All those sparkly beads!

Hugs,
Veronica.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stitching.

valerie said...

Yay! I am so glad that you found it...it's looking gorgeous!