Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Deep Blue Sea, a starfish and seahorse

There are 4 different colors of seahorses and starfishes, one on each corner.

3 comments:

Chris said...

So pretty!!

Stitching Noni said...

oh, isn't that lovely? :o)

Joysze said...

Narita, this looks lovely!! :D

I'm not sure if you received this email regarding the chatelainestitchers.blogspot.com in your email box, but I wanted to drop by to double check:

Hi everyone. I hope 2014 is getting off to a great start for each of you.

As many of you already know, a couple of friends and I are spearheading the "Stitching Bandits' Chatelaine Challenge" and while finalized details will soon follow, I will definitely be hosting the event on the Chatelaine Stitchers' blog.

As Blogger only allows 100 authors per blog, I'd like to take this opportunity to do some light spring cleaning since, as stitchers, our interests change with time.

I will be cleaning out the author list Feb. 9th and would really appreciate it if you'd reply ASAP and let me know if you're still stitching a Chatelaine and interested in posting on this blog.

Thanks so much everyone.

Joyce