Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Deep Blue Sea (full picture)

Here's the full picture.
I didn't add a mat because I wanted the fabric to show. As always, Chatelaines look much better in person.( I think its looking a little washed out with the glare of the light coming through the window.)

My daughter loved it when I gave it to her. She cried the moment she saw it, before it was even all the way unwrapped!!!!! Such a happy Christmas.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

What a gorgeous work of love!

Ruth said...

Absolutely stunning! Congrats on beautiful work and perfect gifting.

Chris said...

It is absolutely gorgeous!!

Stitching Noni said...

Just beautiful! :o)