Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Garden Plot Thickens...


Here's what I've stitched so far. This is like...part 4(?) of 12, so far

4 comments:

wendy111 said...

Garden plot is just gorgeous - love the colours and design. Looking forward to seeing it grow

Deborah at Tempting Tangles said...

I am drooling. The color combinations, and the mix of interesting blackwork with the cross stitch is so delightful!

Deb

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is a beautiful piece, love how it's growing.

Gabi said...

It's looking so beautiful. I always enjoy admiring this piece on your blog. I just love the colors. And your stitching of course.