Monday, April 21, 2014
HAED Eleanor of Aquitaine WIPocalypse
I've been stitching away on my queen and am so excited because I now have a right hand side edge.
The original design has a LOT more dark background that I think is just not necessary to stitch. My version is a cropped version. I couldn't figure out where I wanted the right hand side to end at until I got the shoulder started on the horse.
...then I discovered last night that the dark grey in the lower mane, is the wrong color. I wondered why it just didn't look right to me! So I picked it all out last night and will reput it in tonight.
Next time you see her, the upper right will be filled in because that is my next goal.
Happy Stitching Stitching Friends! (and thank you so much for coming to my blog and leaving me a comment, I love them so much)