Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bunny from Just Cross Stitch magazine


I love this little bunny that was designed by Janelle Geise. It was published in last month's Just Cross Stitch Magazine.


I used Whisper thread to make the bunny soft and fluffy :)

I love how it came out and I plan to put it on the top of a wooden box.

4 comments:

Gabi said...

Thats a cute bunny.

Milly~ said...

I love this little bunny. The blog is off to a great start.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello from Michigan, This is sooooo very pretty. May I ask what is whisper thread?? Hugs Judy

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful!