skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Twilight Thread
Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats
Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...
~W.B. Yeats
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Provance pictures
Here's the one that will be at the 3:00 space
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Translate
About Me
~Narita
View my complete profile
Oh heaven preserve us
from a wife with fancy
work run wild.
With hands that never
do aught else
for husband and child.
Our clothes are rent,
our bills unpaid,
our house in disorder,
and all because my lady wife
has taken to embroider.
~Mother Goose
Holly & Me
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
Herbularius
I've finished ALL the stitching on Herbularius!! I've been so busy, only concentrating on that that I've hardly had my comput...
Herbularius
ok! I'll tell you, its Herbularius :) Here are some more progress pictures
lately...
So many things to go through at my mothers house. She left me lots of silk threads and beautiful fabrics and things unfinished. I've bee...
Finished
I finally finished the finishing! I filled it with a separate pouch inside and inside that pouch I a bit of lavender (that I snipped and...
wow...
Will you please LOOK at these ladies and their amazing samplers?! I wish I could remember where I found this picture, I should have listed...
Blog Archive
►
2018
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2017
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2016
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2015
(15)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
2014
(41)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2013
(21)
►
November
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(57)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(32)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(19)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
▼
March
(7)
Bunny from Just Cross Stitch magazine
Provance thus far
Provance Corner with detail
Provance pictures
Provance pictures
Provance pictures
Provance Mandala pictures
►
2008
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
Blogs I love to visit:
Melanie the WIP Slayer
Another goal met
5 days ago
""On the Narrow(er) Ridge""
More About Goddesses: Demeter, the Greek Personification of Sacred Nourishment and Maternal Renewal (New Column)
1 week ago
Rocky Mountain Stitcher
Sunflower Charms by Blackbird Designs
5 weeks ago
A Stitcher's Story
Little Henry
1 month ago
Blacksheep's bit of the Web
A Carol for Christmas
9 months ago
The Twisted Stitcher
May and onward to June 2024….
2 years ago
Tempting Tangles Blog
Sempre Pronto and the Mouse King Mystery SALs
3 years ago
Thread in Hand
4 years ago
PLAISIRS d'AIGUILLE chez Marie-Christine
Un pull d'été terminé
6 years ago
TEMPTING TANGLES
The Great Greshire Pumpkin is Coming!!
7 years ago
Stitching Obsession II
Catching up
11 years ago
Dru Kitty
My favorite kitty of my whole life
http://measi.net/measiblog/wipocalypse_main/
Follow this blog with bloglovin
Followers
Thanks for visiting me!
Maukie - the virtual cat
Get the
Maukie - the virtual cat
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
! Not seeing a widget? (
More info
)
Total Pageviews
Moon Phases
CURRENT MOON
lunar phase
No comments:
Post a Comment