Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Sunday, May 25, 2014

Bat...

Thank you for your comments! (I'm like a little kid, I get all excited when I see I have a comment!!!!!!!)

I forgot to tell you, in the tips of the bat wings are the tiny silver magnets, So his little wings stay closed "on their own"

I wasn't the clever one to come up with that idea. Its a good one, though!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Neat! Neat! Neat! ;)

hbksloss said...

I love your bat (and comments on my blog)!

Deborah at Tempting Tangles said...

He is the cutest little bat I ever saw and the clever use of those tiny magnets to close his wings around the needles is just too clever!

Aileen said...

He looks as 'snug as a bug in a rug!' What a cute little batty face and tummy. Another lovely finish Narita.