Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Monday, September 24, 2012

Herbularius blue beads

I've finished all the beads on Herbularius now. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! This picture shows how I used all blue beads, with no red ones this time. I'm liking it. Now I need to find a wonderful frame for it. $$$$ Cha Ching!!! Probably most of you are too young to know that cash register sound... but as I was growing up, my family owned a bakery. In fact, it was in the family from 1929 to 1978 and it was quite prosperous. At least until the grocery stores started making bread. Anyway, there was an old cash register in the store. The one they used before the new electronic one came along. The old one was really large and had buttons all across it. .01, .10, .1.00, 10.00 etc and you had to press the large button down and pull the lever on the right (think "slot machine"!) and it would make a CHA CHING! sound. lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Cash Register memories. Your work is beautiful.

Chris said...

Beautiful! I remember that sound :)

twinpeakprimitives said...

Hello Narita,
Please visit to my blog for receiving your two Awards :)
Hugs,