Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Monday, January 2, 2012

Chatelaine Herbularius part 6

I love it when Martina releases a part early and its holiday time and I can sit by the fire and stitch and stitch and stitch! I am all caught up on Herbularius (happy me!)

6 comments:

Andie said...

Wow! This is looking fabulous! :D

~Narita said...

hehe thank you!!

Anne Marieke said...

WOW, that is soooo beautiful. Congratulations on being caught up, Narita.

ArabicaMix said...

It looks amazing!
I hope I can do the same end of the month and will be happy too, as you.

Marie-Christine said...

It's really wonderful. I stitch already the part 1 and it's quite long.
Marie-Christine from France

Ineke said...

Beautiful stitching, Narita!!