Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Saturday, July 5, 2014

Just Nan Miss Kitty's Cube

I swear... Pictures just never do our stitching justice!
This is stitched on the prettiest mauveish pink 32 ct linen with sparkly Rainbow Gallery braid (you KNOW how I just HAVE to add the sparkle touch!!!!!)

My friend, Vilma surprised me with it. The plan is that we are both going to stitch it.

I wonder how much Vilma's done so far. Yesterday was my birthday and I didn't get dressed until 4 p.m. LOL but as you can see, I did a lot. haha

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Very pretty!
Happy, Happy Birthday!

Aileen said...

Happy Birthday Narita!
Hope you had a great day
Xx

valerie said...

Great progress Narita! I hope you had a great birthday!