Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Wednesday, May 29, 2013

ohhhhh google...

I was just reading the daily newsletter from Mary at Needle ' Thread. Thank goodness for Mary! Check out this post about the important changes that are going to happen next month. http://www.needlenthread.com/2013/05/needle-n-thread-technical-stuff-rss-readers.html I am so glad I read about this because I would just be so bummed to all of a sudden not have all my favorite blogs being followed anymore. I took her advice and added a new follower thingy, Bloglovin button. And I saved all my favorites there, so now I'm safe!

2 comments:

Annette-California said...

So glad you made the change now. I am using both Feedley and Bloglovin. I'm covered - thank goodness and you are too:)
love Annette

twinpeakprimitives said...

Hello Dear Narita,
It's been a long time since my last visit over here!
You have made a lot of stitching indeed! Each progress is great - well done!

I came here to say - I've joined Pinterest a couple days ago and pinned some of your gorgeous works onto my stitching board. If you'd like to check here is the link http://pinterest.com/nkanber/cross-stitch-works-i-liked/

Hope everything is OK for you!
Hugs and kisses