Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind, and dance upon the mountains like a flame!
~W.B. Yeats




Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

~W.B. Yeats



Saturday, April 24, 2010

FINISHED!


Oooo! I did the final stitching on this 'lil thing yesterday. Of course its stuffed with LAVENDER so it smells EXTRA wonderful!

4 comments:

Françoise said...

merveillous!!!!
regards
françoise

LODY said...

Your pagoda is lovely! I love the fact that you made it your own by stitching a different focal motif.

I would love to see the rest of the pagodas that your group made.:)

In stitches,
Lody
www.lodyscreations.com

Moreen said...

This is pagoda is lovely.

shirley said...

Now I have noticed what the finished article is like, absolutely incredible. Congratulations on such a wonderful piece.